To inspire, facilitate and empower groups and communities around the world, to identify, capture and share local solutions, that can positively transform livelihoods and help the planet’s transition into a more sustainable way.
Strong and resilient communities contributing with the development of a truly sustainable planet.
- Respect to the diversity and interdependence of all forms of life.
- Earth as a finite source and self-regulated living organism.
- Responsibility: we live in a critical moment in Earth's history, a time where humanity must choose its future.
- Absolute belief in every human's potential.
- Groups and community empowerment, collective creation and sharing.
- Creative participatory-communication for education, reflection, action and change.
- Youth and children as agents of change.
- Communication and media as an agents of world benefit.
We are oriented and inspired by the principles of:
- The Earth Charter
- The Millennium Goals
- Treaty on Environmental Education for Sustainable Societies and Global Responsibility
- Indigenous Peoples Declaration on Climate Change
- To empower groups and communities to identify and share best practices and solutions.
- To inspire bottom-up change and scale it up.
- To disseminate experiences and knowledge that can positively impact livelihoods and the environment.
- To capacitate collective and individual leadership.
- Through local initiatives, to contribute with the transition to a truly sustainable global society.