Proplaneta was created in the fall of 2008 in Amsterdam, Holland as the result the Founder's major life change.
In an informal Portuguese, Proplaneta means "For the Planet". As the name say, we are focused on projects that can make a difference for our planet, even if a slight one.
Our purpose, our vision, our values, our principles, our objectives
To inspire, facilitate and empower groups and communities around the world, to identify, promote and share local solutions that can positively transform livelihoods, helping the planet’s transition into a more sustainable way.
Born in October of 1970 in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
Brazilian and Italian citizen, has lived and worked in more than 20 countries.
Throughout my life’s journey - professional, personal and spiritual – I have accumulated lessons that have transformed my once “normal road” into a deep sense of mission. As your mission is a reflect of your values, I had the vision to create ProPlaneta so such values could stand on a fertile ground to flourish into real actions.
Strategic Partners and contributors
- Rede Ubuntu
- Pares Resultados Sustentaveis
- Allan Phillips – Composer-producer
- Alessandra Vitória - Final Cut Editor
- Cássia Andrade – Cultural Producer
- Camila Doretto – Journalist and educator
- Cesar Chaves – Final Cut Editor
- Kitty van der Gijp – Webdesigner and programmer
- Verônica D’Orey - Designer
- Maria Fernanda Batalha - editor