Proplaneta solidarity is a small demonstration of how small companies can balance “getting with giving”.
We are rolling-out a pilot model called Proplaneta Solidarity, here is how it works:
For every seven paid/ financed projects Proplaneta works on, we will return one to society on a pro-bono basis.
To begin with, we will create a Proplaneta Solidarity Wish List consisting projects we would love to help implement. Organizations and communities are welcomed to submit their project on our wish list via email.The initial criterias for entering in Proplaneta’s Solidarity Wish List are:
- Projects must be inline with Proplaneta’s purpose, values and principles.
- Projects must address Proplaneta’s objectives.
- Projects must use any of Proplaneta’s areas of expertise.
- Projects must be short and be adjusted to Proplaneta’s working schedule.
- Travel costs, if any, must be funded.
- Video in support of vegetarian meals at 'Solar Meninos da Luz' community school in Rio
- Video in support of Earth Charter's 2010 media campaign
- Video to support Rio+20 People's Summit
- Participatory Video in Montenegro for climate change and disaster preparedness
- The Earth Charter 2013 Com. Campaign Free Media Space Negotiations
- The Earth Charter 2012 Com. Campaign Free Media Space Negotiations
- The Earth Charter 2010 Com. Campaign Free Media Space Negotiations
- The Earth Charter 2009 Com. Campaign Free Media Space Negotiations
- Video-invitation for Rio+20 People's Summit
- 2010 Earth Charter International Communications Campaign - Strategy and Media Negotiation